To emphasise to delegates the employer’s statutory obligation to have competent persons to inspect and then complete reports on Scaffolds in the workplace. To give delegate practice at inspecting different types of scaffolds, fault finding and completing inspection report.
• Understand the requirements of the legislation and standards applicable to scaffolding and the employer’s duties and responsibilities.
• Understand the basic scaffold components and the principal of erection and configuration: –
Traditional Tube & Fitting, System Scaffolding & Aluminium Access Scaffold.
• Be able to manage the selection and use of scaffolds
• Complete a scaffold inspection to identify faults
• Complete an inspection report
Valid Scaffold Inspection certificate which has been gained within the last 5 years.
Certificate valid for five years