CODE OF PRACTICE – (at Jan 2017)
- A representative of each member company to aim to attend at least one meeting per year.
- Complete and return quarterly questionnaires as this is essential for us to claim group funding.
- Book at least one training course through the Group per year.
(Our criteria requires an average of 15 days training per member or 300 days’ minimum in total for group). Company size will be taken into consideration when discussing this target.
- Attend one meeting per year with Training Co-ordinator to discuss and agree how the Training Group may best serve your business as well as where member company can assist us to achieve our criteria (employer contribution agreement). Benefit to member Company is showing they are meeting their social commitments and could also be used in bid submissions.
- Endeavour to achieve ‘employer contribution agreement’ above to help us meet our group criteria.
- Submission of CITB Training Plan to our co-ordinator.
- Pay annual membership fee (currently £150 plus vat) on due date.
- Payment of all invoices by due date printed on invoice. As a reminder, our payment terms are 30 days following invoice date. We must receive payment earlier than general creditors; funds must be cleared in our account prior to us paying creditors, we do not have funds available to pay creditors prior to receiving payment for invoices raised.
- To take advantage of ‘fully funded’ training all payments as due must be always up to date.